Create a text path.
- Text: The text to draw.
- Font: The font to use for the text.
- Size: The font size, in points.
- Align: The text alignment. This is relative to the origin unless a width is set.
- X: The X coordinate.
- Y: The Y coordinate of the baseline of the first line of text.
- Width: The width of the text. Any value bigger than 0 wraps the text.
- Height: The height of the text. Not used.
- Fill: The fill color. If the alpha value is 0, the shape will have no fill.
- Stroke: The stroke color.
- Stroke Width: The stroke width. If the width is 0, the shape will have no stroke.
- NodeBox can use any font available on your system. If you share NodeBox documents with others make sure they have the selected font as well.
- Windows and Mac users have different default fonts installed (Windows users do not have Helvetica installed by default, for example).