Create text that follows a path.
- Text: The text to draw.
- Font: The font to use for the text.
- Size: The font size, in points.
- Start: The start position along the path. From 0.00 to 100.00.
- Loop: If checked, loops around the path. Due to a bug in NodeBox, this parameter has no effect.
- Vertical Distance: The offset distance from the original path. Text is placed according to its baseline.
- Fill: The fill color. If the alpha value is 0, the shape will have no fill.
- Stroke: The stroke color.
- Stroke Width: The stroke width. If the width is 0, the shape will have no stroke.
- Keep Geometry: If checked, retains the original input geometry. Otherwise only the text path is output.
- NodeBox can use any font available on your system. If you share NodeBox documents with others make sure they have the selected font as well.
- Windows and Mac users have different default fonts installed (Windows users do not have Helvetica installed by default, for example).