Create a star shape.
- X: The X coordinate.
- Y: The Y coordinate.
- Points: The amount of outer points on the star.
- Outer Diameter: The diameter of the outer points.
- Inner Diameter: The diameter of the inner points.
- Fill: The fill color. If the alpha value is 0, the shape will have no fill.
- Stroke: The stroke color.
- Stroke Width: The stroke width. If the width is 0, the shape will have no stroke.
- The actual amount of points is twice the amount specified in the points parameter. For each outer point, star also needs to create an inner point.
- Inner and outer diameter can be reversed.