Draw lines directly on the canvas.
- Path: The coordinates of the path. Don’t manipulate these yourself: just draw in the viewer and let NodeBox manage the underlying data. Use the “Revert to Default” option to clear the path.
- Fill: The fill color. If the alpha value is 0, the shape will have no fill.
- Stroke: The stroke color.
- Stroke Width: The stroke width. If the width is 0, the shape will have no stroke.
- You can draw multiple segments.
- Undo undoes the last segment you’ve drawn, not the whole path.