Create multiple copies of the input shape. Note that by default, all copies are placed on top of each other, so use one of the transformation parameters to move the subsequent copies (or use copy stamping)
- Copies: The number of copies.
- Order: The order in which transformations happen.
- Translate X: The amount of movement along the X axis.
- Translate Y: The amount of movement along the Y axis.
- Rotate: The rotation angle, in degrees.
- Scale X: The amount of horizontal scaling, in percentages. 100.00 = 100%, 50.00 = 50%, etc.
- Scale Y: The amount of vertical scaling, in percentages. 100.00 = 100%, 50.00 = 50%, etc.
- Copy Stamping: If checked, use copy stamping.
- Expression: An optional copy stamping expression.