This version of NodeBox is no longer supported. (Why?) For the latest version, visit nodebox.net.
All Nodes by Category
- Rect: Create rectangles or squares.
- Ellipse: Create ellipses or circles.
- Star: Create star shapes.
- Freehand: Draw lines directly on the canvas.
- Curve: Create an arbitrary bezier curve or path.
- Polygon: Create a multi-sided polygon.
- Freehand: Draw freely using the mouse.
- Line: Create a line.
- Textpath: Create a text path.
- Textonpath: Create text that follows a path.
- Snap: Snap geometry to a grid.
- Edit: Edit points non-destructively.
- Color: Change the color of a shape.
- Wiggle: Shift points by a random amount.
- Transform: Transform the location, rotation and scale of a shape.
- Align: Align a shape in relation to the origin.
- Fit: Fit a shape within bounds.
- Distribute: Distribute shapes on horizontal or vertical axis.
- Reflect: Mirror the geometry around an invisible axis.
- Connect: Connects all points in a path.
- Delete: Delete points or paths that lie within certain bounds.
- Sort: Sort points or shapes.
- Grid: Create a grid of points.
- Scatter: Generate points within the boundaries of a shape.
- Resample: Distribute points along a shape.
- Merge: Combine shapes of multiple nodes.
- Compound: Add, subtract or intersect geometry.
- Copy: Create multiple copies of a shape.
- Place: Place shapes on points of a template.
- Shapeonpath: Copy shapes on a path.
Working with External Data
- Generator: Template for creating new nodes that generate vector data.
- Filter: Template for nodes that manipulate vector data.
- Code: Create geometry using NodeBox 1 code.
- Geonet: Contains a network of other nodes.
- Root: Base node instance.
- Null: Does nothing.
- Switch: Switch between multiple inputs.